Office 365 student email offers SkyDrive, which provides students with 25 GB of free online storage space for their files. You can upload your documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Spreadsheet), music, photos – almost any files you want.
To get started, simply log into your Saint Paul College student email.
Click on the SkyDrive tab located in the upper right-hand corner:
Once you have accessed your SkyDrive, you can click on Getting Started to learn more.
With SkyDrive You Can:
- Upload, create, edit, and share Microsoft Office documents.
- Access your files anywhere using a web browser.
- Keep documents private, share with select people, or make them public.
- Share your files on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Synchronize changes made to documents, and give users the ability to choose which version to keep.
- Download large files and folders in a zipped format (up to 4 GB or 65,000 files per zipped folder).
- Drag and drop files up to 200 MB, or upload larger files (up to 2 GB) using the SkyDrive desktop application.
The SkyDrive feature, along with the Office Web Apps and Live Essentials, provides an invaluable resource in your education.
For more tips and help with SkyDrive, see Using Windows Live SkyDrive, or contact the IT Helpdesk (in room 1470, email ITHelpdesk, or call 651.846.1440).