About Saint Paul College
Saint Paul College was ranked the #1 community college in the nation for the second time (2010 and 2013) by Washington Monthly magazine for student engagement in active and collaborative learning, student-faculty interaction and support for learning. The College offers 46 associate degree programs, including the Associate in Arts degree, 78 career certificate and diploma programs. For over 100 years, Saint Paul College has been helping students succeed in high-demand careers.
- Transfer and articulation agreements with 4-year colleges and universities provide pathways for students to transfer and continue their higher education. The College also works with more than 500 business, industry and labor representatives to provide employment opportunities for our graduates.
- The College focuses on advanced technology to enhance curriculum and the learning experience. Classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and there is free Wi-Fi access campus-wide.
- The campus is student-oriented, with support services that include academic support and free tutoring, computer labs, retention services, transfer services, career services and a free online job posting access.
- The Power of YOU scholarship program provides qualified students graduating from
Minneapolis or St. Paul public schools the opportunity to attend Saint Paul College tuition-free.
- "Start Here” tour and information sessions are held every Tuesday at 10:00am, and the
first and third Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm.
Whether you need transfer credits for that four-year degree or want to enroll in our full-time
Associate in Arts or Associate in Applied Science degree, diploma, certificate programs, or just take
a few credits to enhance your work skills, Saint Paul College is the place you want to be!
Saint Paul College. Start here. Go anywhere.