Orientation and Registration
Welcome to Saint Paul College! Preparing for your first semester at the College is your first step to becoming a successful student.
Please take the time to carefully review the following Saint Paul College orientation, registration and new student preparation information.
New Student Orientation
Attend a New Student Orientation!
All new Saint Paul College students must complete a New Student Orientation Session. You may complete your Orientation online or On-Campus.
Online Orientation is an online version of Saint Paul College’s New Student Orientation which, when completed, meets the orientation requirement for new students.
Start Online Orientation
On-Campus Orientation includes important information that new students at Saint Paul College need to know about registering for courses, financial aid, paying tuition, deadlines, and campus-wide policies and procedures.
Fall 2017 Semester New Student Orientation
To attend an On-Campus Orientation, please register for one of the following Fall Semester 2017 On-Campus Orientations (If you've been accepted to the Power of YOU program,
please click here for your Power of YOU Orientation times):
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017 - 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 - 3:00pm to 6:00pm (ESOL Only)
- Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 4:00pm to 7:00pm (includes Make it Count Program session)
Saint Paul College Orientation presentations start promptly at the listed start time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
On-Campus Orientation Registration
New Student Registration and Preparation
Register early! Classes fill up quickly.
- You may
register for classes prior to attending a New Student Orientation.
Tuition and Payment
- If you do not pay by the due date, you may lose your registration.
Tuition and Payment information
- If you have transcripts from other colleges or universities with coursework that may be applicable to your program, have your official transcripts sent to the Records Office at Saint Paul College as soon as possible.
More transcript evaluation information.