Online Tutoring Services
The Academic Support Center also offers free online tutoring services:
- online writing tutoring service and
- online tutoring through Smarthinking Inc., an independent provider of online tutoring services.
Online Writing Tutoring
The Academic Support Center offers an online writing tutoring service. To access this service, please complete the following steps:
- Send an e-mail to the Academic Support Center.
- Type "online tutoring" into the "Subject" field.
- Type your complete name and 8-digit student ID number at the top of the body of your e-mail.
- Type any specific questions you may have about your assignment or paper.
- Attach your paper or assignment to your e-mail, if needed, and then send it.
- Please allow 24 business hours for a response.
Smarthinking is an online tutoring service that Saint Paul College makes available free of charge to its students.
Smarthinking provides tutoring in the following subjects:
- Accounting, Introduction to Finance
- Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Mathematics: basic math through Calculus including Bilingual Math
In order to access Smarthinking, simply login to your D2L Brightspace account and select the Smarthinking link on the left side of your D2L Brightspace homepage.
Log-in to your D2L Brightspace Account
If you need help using Smarthinking, please see a tutor in the Academic Support Center (Room 1205). If you have problems logging in to your D2L Brightspace account, please send an e-mail to D2L Brightspace Help.