M-Th: 8:30am - 5:00pm
F: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
The Office of Student Life and Diversity is committed to providing students a variety of programs, services, and cultural events that enhance their education, personal, and professional development outside of the formal classroom setting.
The Office of Student Life and Diversity contributes to student success through:
- Creating a sense of community at Saint Paul College.
- Providing students with opportunities for leadership development.
- Providing students with the skills and resources to successfully navigate college and achieve their academic goals.
Download our app!
Download our Saint Paul College app! It provides resources for students to keep up with
campus events and manage your schedule. You can also connect with student associations,
campus services, and other resources to help you navigate Saint Paul College.
- Access to D2L, Email, and eServices
- Set your own schedule to make sure you don’t miss any critical dates or events
- Information about campus services
- Information about student associations
Download it today on Android and Apple devices!
Use the links to the right to navigate the many resources we offer to you!
Free Health Fairs at Saint Paul College
Open Cities Health Center and the Office of Student Life & Diversity will be partnering
to host free health fairs for students this year. They will be held the first Tuesday of
every month (except January due to the holiday break) from 11am – 6pm in the
The following services will be provided to students:
- Glucose testing and diabetes/pre-diabetes education and awareness
- Nutrition counseling with registered dietician
- MNsure/health insurance navigators to help enroll/re-enroll students through MNsure and answer questions
- HIV/AIDS testing and education/awareness
- STI/STD education/awareness
- Women’s Health education/awareness and scheduling for breast exam, pap and mammogram exams.
- Blood pressure testing and education/awareness of heart disease