The Transfer Center staff works with students transferring to Saint Paul College as well as those planning to transfer on to a 4-year college or university, including students enrolled in the College’s Associate in Arts degree.
The Transfer Center also serves as a resource center for students investigating transfer opportunities, articulation agreements, and other college and university application and admission requirements.
The Transfer Center is here to:
- Facilitate your transfer to and from Saint Paul College
- Provide information regarding four-year college admission standards and requirements, including differences between major requirements
- Provide information on Articulation Agreements
- Provide permission to register for courses requiring prerequisites, if the prerequisite was completed at another institution. Course Permission Request Form
- Advise students on the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (General Education courses)
- Provide transcript evaluation service
- Provide information regarding Credit for Prior Learning
- Provide information regarding the transfer of Military credits
Transfer Services FAQs