Mon - Thurs: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Sat. & Sun: Closed
By appointment or walk-in basis
Questions? Please e-mail:
The Career and Placement Center provides free assistance to our students and Saint Paul College graduates in their search for part-time and full-time employment. This assistance is a life-long service to students and graduates.
Life-long free services and assistance includes:
- Access to our free online job posting service Career and Placement Center System (CAPS)
- Listings of part-time and full-time job openings
- Cover letter, résumé writing and interviewing assistance
- Career exploration and interest assessments
- On-campus job fairs and career related workshops
We partner with employers to provide career workshops, job fairs, and of course, part-time and full-time job opportunities, all of which are announced on Career and Placement Center System (CAPS) our online job-posting system. Current students and alumni can post résumés and apply for jobs posted by employers from the Twin Cities and surrounding area.
We can help you realize your potential and prepare for the future. When you start here, you can go anywhere!