Employee Giving Form
Saint Paul College is the only comprehensive community and technical college in the City of Saint Paul. When Saint Paul’s own community college made the decision to expand its mission in 2002, the school did a survey of the community and found that 20,000 of its respondents did not have access to an automobile and several others could not “go away” to college because of family commitments. The need for an easily accessible, urban community college was abundantly clear.
Today the College produces many of the city’s and state’s practical nurses, medical laboratory technicians, skilled trades people, respiratory therapists, and students preparing for medical and health careers.
Reasons to Give
- Saint Paul College provides an affordable route to a baccalaureate degree through our transfer program.
- Saint Paul College is the largest provider of higher education to “non-traditional” students seeking to upgrade their skills to stay current in a rapidly changing economy. The average age of our students is 29.
- Saint Paul College is a great investment. For every dollar invested in our College, we return $10 to the community.
- By giving to a program or scholarship at Saint Paul College, you are creating a connection between people’s lives and their future.
- Since its inception in 1910, Saint Paul College has provided outreach to urban residents, underrepresented students, and immigrants new to the city. Sixty-three percent of its students are the first in their families to pursue a college degree.