Weekend college is designed for those individuals who want to attend college, but whose jobs and busy lives make it difficult to attend classes during the week. Learn in a flexible, friendly learning environment.
Saint Paul College’s Weekend College program highlights:
- integrates classroom and online instruction
- offers business and Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)
- offers the opportunity to complete a Business Management AS degree
- offers an Associate in Arts degree
- financial aid available for those who qualify
- is designed for student success
- fall, spring and summer term starts
- small class sizes
- part-time or full-time enrollment
- receive both personal and group support.
Students will have access to college resources that will enhance their learning experience.
Weekend College degree programs
Saint Paul College’s Weekend College program provides the opportunity to earn a Business degree or Associate in Arts (AA) degree. Classes are offered on Fridays and Saturdays during fall, spring and summer terms, with additional instruction online.
Business Management AS Degree
The completion of the Business Management AS degree (60 credits) prepares students
for both entry-level positions in the Business field as well as for transfer to a number of accredited Bachelor’s degree institutions.
View Business Management (Weekend College) Program Requirements Guide
Associate in Arts Degree
Completion of the Associate in Arts (AA) degree (60 credits) prepares students for transfer to most bachelor degree programs at public four-year institutions in Minnesota.
View Associate in Arts Degree (Weekend College) Program Requirements Guide
For more information, email Dave Mogren at Weekend College or call 651.846.1306.