Employment opportunities are very good for skilled, capable, and dependable business professionals. Employers are looking for business professionals with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, human relations skills and enthusiasm for the job and organization. Graduates can explore opportunities that match their interests and education in a variety of industries.
This degree is designed for students to continue their education in business towards a bachelor’s degree at four-year institutions. Some bachelor degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business. This program is also available completely online.
What You'll Learn
- Skills, knowledge, and abilities, in core business functions including accounting, marketing, management and human resources.
- General management responsibilities
- Laws that impact the business environment
- Broad background of business and liberal arts subjects
- Health care
- Retail corporations
- Non-profit organizations
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Deluxe Corporation
- United Hospital
- State of Minnesota
- Continue education towards a bachelor's degree at four year institutions.
- Bachelor's degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business.
- Upgrade current leadership and management skills to increase job performance and opportunities in the workplace.