Internship Guidelines for Employers
- Understand the student is in a learning situation and would appreciate a variety of duties and responsibilities.
- With clear communication by the student, be flexible with work hour/days in regard to school conflicts.
- In planning duties it is helpful for students to accomplish short-term assignments in order to allow a greater opportunity for learning new skills.
- Understand the students are unique and bring to the internship different levels of experience and skills that can you utilize to benefit the HR department.
- Be willing to evaluate the student at the middle and end of the internship (Forms provided) and sign bi-weekly time and activity form to be turned into program advisor.
- In planning duties, try to integrate entry level knowledge/skill with the overall HR department functions.