Welcome to Saint Paul College! Preparing for your first semester at the College is your first step to becoming a successful student.
Please take the time to carefully review the following orientation, registration and new student preparation information.
New Student Orientation
Attend a New Student Orientation! All new Saint Paul College students must complete a New Student Orientation Session. You may complete your Orientation online or On-Campus.
Online Orientation is an online version of Saint Paul College’s New Student Orientation which, when completed, meets the orientation requirement for new students.
Start Online Orientation
On-Campus Orientation (Registration Required)
On-Campus Orientation includes important information that new students at Saint Paul College need to know about registering for courses, financial aid, paying tuition, deadlines, and campus-wide policies and procedures.
To attend an On-Campus Orientation, please register for one of the following Fall Semester 2014 On-Campus Orientations:
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm (Power of YOU)
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - 3:00pm - 6:00pm (ESOL Only)
- Thursday, August 7, 2014 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Orientation presentations start promptly at the listed start time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
Register for an On-Campus Orientation
New Student Registration and Preparation
Tuition and Payment
- Due date: Fall Semester 2014 tuition is due on or before Monday, August 4, 2014.
- If you do not pay by the due date, you may lose your registration.
- Tuition and Payment information