Welcome to Saint Paul College! Preparing for your first semester at the College is your first step to becoming a successful student.
Please take the time to carefully review the following orientation, registration and new student preparation information.
New Student Orientation
Attend a New Student Orientation! All new Saint Paul College students must complete a New Student Orientation Session. You may complete your Orientation online or On-Campus.
Online Orientation is an online version of Saint Paul College’s New Student Orientation which, when completed, meets the orientation requirement for new students.
Start Online Orientation
On-Campus Orientation (Registration Required)
On-Campus Orientation includes important information that new students at Saint Paul College need to know about registering for courses, financial aid, paying tuition, deadlines, and campus-wide policies and procedures.
Summer 2015 New Student Orientation
To attend an On-Campus Orientation, please register for one of the following Summer Term 2015 On-Campus Orientations:
- Monday, March 16, 2015 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Fall 2015 New Student Orientation
To attend an On-Campus Orientation, please register for one of the following Fall Term 2015 On-Campus Orientations:
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday, June 16, 2015 4:00-7:00pm
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, August 6, 2015 4:00-7:00pm
- Wednesday, July 22, 2015 (Power of You) 11:00am-2:00pm
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015 (ESOL Only) 3:00-6:00pm
Orientation presentations start promptly at the listed start time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
On-Campus Orientation Registration
New Student Registration and Preparation
Tuition and Payment
- Due date: Summer Term 2015 tuition is due on or before Monday, May 4, 2015.
- If you do not pay by the due date, you may lose your registration.
- Tuition and Payment information