The Testing Center at Saint Paul College provides a range of testing services, from standardized assessments to proctored exams.
- ACCUPLACER Assessment (View Assessment hours)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Proctoring Services
- Pearson VUE Testing
Some assessments are available on a walk-in basis, but many of our services require a scheduled appointment.
Please refer to the specific information about the type of service you need to determine if you need to make an appointment with us.
Testing Center Rules
- The room must remain quiet at all times.
- Photo IDs are required for every student.
- Cell phones must be turned off and put away.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Room.
- Food and beverages are not allowed.
- Students not following lab rules will be subject to immediate dismissal from the room.
Pearson VUE testing is available at Saint
Paul College. Go to the Pearson VUE website www.pearsonvue.com,
to access information regarding testing programs and how to schedule an exam.
Questions about Testing Center Services
If you have specific questions about the Testing Center’s services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org