Academic advising is available to students through Pathway Advisors and Program Faculty Advisors. Not sure who your Academic Advisor is at Saint Paul College?
Take this short quiz to find out!
The Pathway Advisors are available to provide:
- Academic advising based on each student's unique goals
- Assistance in navigating the college experience
- Help with course planning and sequencing, including how to read your Interactive Degree Audit and Program Requirements Guide
- Support and resources to improve time management
- Advice about how to be a successful college student
- Connections with support resources such as tutoring, personal counseling, access & disability resources, and career services
- Transfer resources and assistance
You should plan on meeting with a Pathway Advisor:
- Before making major academic decisions, such as withdrawing from a course
- When needing academic guidance
- If you intend to transfer, plan early to ensure you are taking the appropriate courses
- To consult transfer guides and resources for specific colleges and universities
- If you change your current major
- If your future transfer plans change (i.e. you choose a different school or major/program)
Program Faculty Advisors are available in our Associate in Science (AS), Associate in Applied Science (AAS), Diploma, and Certificate programs to provide:
- Assistance with program planning and course selection
- Deliver detailed information about programs
- Information regarding employment opportunities and transfer options
Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their Program Faculty Advisor prior to registering each term. Contact information can be found on the
Program Requirements Guides.