Spring semester classes are filling up fast! Stop in to the Advising & Counseling Center, room 1340, during the following times for a short meeting with an advisor to register for Spring classes. Please note there may be a waiting time depending on the number of students checking-in earlier that day.
Walk-in advising (no appointment needed):
- Tuesday, November 21, 9am-5pm
- Thursday, November 30, 9am-5pm
- Friday, December 8, 9am-3:30pm
- Friday, December 15, 9:30am-3:30pm
- Wednesday, December 20, 9am-5pm
Academic advising is available at Saint Paul College to students through Pathway Advisors and Program Faculty Advisors. Not sure who your Academic Advisor is at Saint Paul College?
Take this short quiz to find out!
The Pathway Advisors are available to provide:
- Academic advising based on each student's unique goals
- Assistance in navigating the college experience
- Help with course planning and sequencing, including how to read your Interactive Degree Audit and Program Requirements Guide
- Support and resources to improve time management
- Advice about how to be a successful college student
- Connections with support resources such as tutoring, personal counseling, access & disability resources, and career services
- Transfer resources and assistance
You should plan on meeting with a Pathway Advisor:
- Before making major academic decisions, such as withdrawing from a course
- When needing academic guidance
- If you intend to transfer, plan early to ensure you are taking the appropriate courses
- To consult transfer guides and resources for specific colleges and universities
- If you change your current major
- If your future transfer plans change (i.e. you choose a different school or major/program)
Program Faculty Advisors are available in our Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Diploma, and Certificate programs to provide:
- Assistance with program planning and course selection
- Deliver detailed information about programs
- Information regarding employment opportunities and transfer options
Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their Program Faculty Advisor prior to registering each term. Contact information can be found on the
Program Requirements Guides.