Find jobs, work study and internship opportunities using Saint Paul College’s job board (JobsOnline) as well as industry-specific web sites
JobsOnline, our free job posting system is available to current students as well as alumni.
To activate your account, simply set up your password
- Go to
www.saintpaul.edu/JobsOnline or click on the JobsOnline login from the Student Login dropdown on the college homepage
- Select Students
- Click on the blue Activate link
- Use your star ID and student email address and click “Find Account”
- Create a password
- Update your registration information
In the future, sign in using your StarID and the password you set up. If you have any problems or questions,
please contact Career Services.
Alumni may click “Alumni” and create an account with a user ID of their choosing.
What is JobsOnline? Formerly known as CAPS, JobsOnline is a career services platform that includes:
- Saint Paul College’s job board with hundreds of opportunities for work study, full-time and part-time jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities in the Twin Cities and surrounding area
- Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Resume Builder template makes resume writing easy, or upload one and make it viewable by potential employers
- Links to national job board
- Calendar of career-related events on campus and in the community
Work Study and Student Employment
RealTime Talent Exchange – Matching system that finds opportunities that fit your unique skills and job interests.
Meet with Career Services staff: Call 651.846.1384 to schedule an appointment.
- 1:1 coaching
- Additional industry-specific resources