Computer labs are open to all students at convenient times. These labs offer flash drive accessible computer access to a variety of business-related and academic computer applications, Internet access, and programming languages.
Student workers are available in each of the labs to answer questions and to help solve computer software and hardware problems.
- No food or beverages are allowed at the desktop level
- Mobile phones must be turned off or put on vibrate.
Standard Software on Windows PCs
- Adobe Reader
- Quick Time
- Internet Explorer
Specialty Software on Windows PCs
Some PCs feature specialty software such as:
- health designed programs
- instructor requested applications for student coursework.
Printing for Students
Each student is credited with 250 free pages for printing in the open labs. Rooms 3115 and 3225 each are equipped with a black and white laser jet printer.
You will need to have a portal email account and funds in your GoPrint account to access the printing system and to retrieve your copies.
For more information on printing see Student Printing information
D2L Brightspace Information
- To access Saint Paul College D2L Brightspace go to https://saintpaul.ims.mnscu.edu
- For instructions on using D2L Brightspace go to D2L Brightspace Instructions
- Login Instructions for D2L Brightspace:
If you are logging into D2L Brightspace for the first time, login as using the following:
Username: enter 8-digit Student ID number including the leading zeros (e.g. 00012345)
Password: enter your birth date in the format YYMMDD (e.g. January 1, 1973 is 730101)
- If you have forgotten your D2L Brightspace password:
Go to Forgot Your Password?
- enter your username and then
- click on the "Submit" button
- you will receive an e-mail that will provide you with a reset password link for your D2L Brightspace account.
- For D2L Brightspace Tech support: E-mail D2L Brightspace Tech Support