The Testing Center at Saint Paul College provides a range of testing services, from standardized assessments to proctored exams.
- ACCUPLACER Assessment (View Assessment hours)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Proctoring Services for Minnesota State Colleges non-metro area schools
Some assessments are available on a walk-in basis, but many of our services require a scheduled appointment.
Please refer to the specific information about the type of service you need to determine if you need to make an appointment with us.
Testing Center Rules
In order to maintain a positive, respectful, secure testing environment, the following rules apply to everyone who uses the Testing Center:
- Photo IDs are required for every person checking in.
- Cell phones must be turned off and put away.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- Children are not permitted in the testing room.
- The room must remain quiet at all times.
- Free headphones and ear plugs are available for use in the Testing Center.
- All materials disallowed by the test directions must be left at the front of, or outside, the testing room.
- Cheating is prohibited. If you are caught cheating, your test will be confiscated, you will be asked to leave the testing room, and your instructor will be notified.
- Tests and test-related materials may not leave the testing room (including scratch paper).
Thank you for helping to create a positive testing space!
Documents for Saint Paul College Instructors Using Proctoring Services
Proctoring Request Form
Questions about Testing Center Services
If you have specific questions about the Testing Center’s services, please contact us at