Express Mail for Documents (paid for by the individual)
International Student Services at Saint Paul College uses an express mailing service called eShipGlobal
https://study.eshipglobal.com/ that allows you to receive your documents from the Saint Paul College via FedEx, UPS or DHL. To submit a request to have your document(s) mailed to you, please follow the instructions provided below to create an eShipGlobal account and create a shipment.
How to Create a Shipment:
- Register for an eShipGlobal (UEMS) student account
https://study.eshipglobal.com/register/, enter your information, and click “Register”
- Click the activation link in email sent to the email address registered to your eShipGlobal account, then login
- Click the document icon (or “send documents to..” or “receive documents from”)
“Saint Paul College – A Community and Technical College” into the university search box
“One Stop F-1 International Student Services” from the list of departments provided
- Select preferred carrier/shipping service (Fedex, UPS or DHL)
- Select payment method (Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal) and enter payment information
- Notify Carol Myint at
email@example.com that you have entered your shipping information and paid for a shipping labels. Your I-20 will then be mailed to you.
Once your payment has been processed you will automatically receive a confirmation email, and your request and shipment information will be sent to the the Registrar’s Office. Once your document has been processed and shipped, you will automatically receive an email notification confirming your package has been shipment, as well as your tracking information.
- You can also check the status of your shipment or track your shipment 24/7 by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the UEMS app, or by contacting eShipGlobal Customer Service.
Please contact eShipGlobal Customer Service directly regarding any questions or concerns, or for any assistance needed. eShipGlobal’s student support representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) via email, phone, and live chat.
- Customer Support Email:
- Phone: 800.816.1615 or 972.518.1775 (for US or Canadian callers); 001.972.518.1775 (for International callers)
- or Chat online with a live representative
You may also refer to eShipGlobal’s
FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions and answers.