Skip to main content Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College

Student Records Forms

Securely send any of the below documents to the Student Record's Office by using the Secure Uploader. Submitted documents may take up to four weeks for processing. Any updates or requests for more information will be sent to your Saint Paul College email.

NOTE: Access to PDF (Portable Document Format) files requires a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader (which is available as a free download). Ready to submit your completed form? Learn how to take a picture on your mobile device and convert it to a PDF before uploading it (see Stay Connected Virtually).

Academic Forgiveness Form: Submit this form to request a one-time opportunity to have grades forgiven for up to two semesters.

Accuplacer Assessment Score Report Request Form: This form is for students requesting to have their ACCUPLACER assessment testing data sent to a third party. Saint Paul College only has access to official ACCUPLACER score reports for up to 5 years. Please Note: Placements determined by the D2L Reading and English Assessment, Guided Self-Placement, and/or the Pearson MyMath Assessment are specific to Saint Paul College. Placement scores from these assessments may not be recognized at other MinnState Institutions.

Audit Status Request Form: Submit this form during the first week of the semester to request to audit a course.

Add/Drop Registration Form: Submit this form to request to add a course after the add deadline, add a course that is full, or change an FN or FW grade to a W.

Change of Major eForm: Submit this eform by the end of the first week of the semester to change your major for the current semester. Submit at any time to change your major for a future semester.

Change of Name form: Submit this form to change your name on your records.

Grade Appeal Form: Submit this form within 30 days of receiving a final grade to appeal the assigned grade.

Non-Disclosure of Student Data Form: Submit this form to prohibit Saint Paul College from releasing your directory information to the public.

Immunization Record eForm: Submit this eform to provide the College with information concerning your immunization records.

Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) Application: Use this link to access the application materials for PSEO students.

Release of Information eForm: Submit this eform to authorize the College to release your records to a third party.

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal eForm: Submit this eform to appeal your academic and/or financial aid suspension.

Official Transcript Request Form: Use this link to access instructions for requesting your official Saint Paul College transcript (fees apply). To access your unofficial transcript free of charge, visit

Transfer Evaluation Appeal Form: Submit this form after your transfer evaluation has been completed to appeal how credit transferred to the College.

Tuition Appeal eForm: Submit this eform to request to have courses dropped after the drop deadline or to request to have courses withdrawn after the withdraw deadline.

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info