In-person testing is currently suspended due to Covid-19.
The Testing Center at Saint Paul College offers a range of proctoring services including:
- Make-up Testing for Saint Paul College Courses
- ACCUPLACER Exams
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- Proctoring Services for Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Outside of the Metro Area
Saint Paul College offers proctoring service for make-up exams. Instructors must submit the
Proctoring Request Form to the Testing Center at least 24 hours before a student arrives to test. Students should be in touch with their instructors on testing deadlines and restrictions. All make-up tests must be completed in a single sitting before the Testing Center closes.
Make-up testing is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
ACCUPLACER Placement Testing
ACCUPLACER is not being offered currently. Please see the
Placement/Assessment page for the current placement and assessment process.
Test of Essential Academic Skills
TEAS is only available at Saint Paul College for Saint Paul College students and prospective students who have applied to a Saint Paul College program that requires the TEAS Test. Additional information is available on the
Saint Paul College TEAS site. Students must create an ATI account at
www.atitesting.com to purchase and schedule an exam.
Proctoring Services for Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
All proctoring services for Minnesota State Colleges and Universities are currently suspended until further notice.
- Credential/Licensure Testing for Saint Paul College Programs
Testing Center Policies
In order to maintain a positive, respectful, secure testing environment, the following policies apply to everyone who uses the Testing Center:
- Photo IDs are required for every person checking in
- Cell phones must be turned off and put away
- No food or beverages are allowed
- Children are not permitted in the testing room
- The room must remain quiet at all times
- Free headphones and ear plugs are available for use
- All materials disallowed by the test directions must be left at the front of, or outside, the testing room
- Cheating is prohibited. If you are caught cheating, your test will be confiscated, you will be asked to leave the testing room, and your instructor will be notified
- Tests and test-related materials may not leave the testing room (including scratch paper)
Thank you for helping to create a positive testing space!
Questions about Testing Center Services
If you have specific questions about the Testing Center’s services, please contact us at