Welcome to ‘Monday Move’, a new feature on our site where you’ll be given a new tip, trick, or teaching move that you can quickly implement in your class.
Instructional videos are fantastic tools when used properly. Avoid long-winded videos and have more impact with the following moves:
- Make sure the video has a specific purpose that relates to the learning outcomes of the course
- Use video to establish a presence by introducing yourself at the beginning of the course
- Create video segments of no more than six minutes each
- Add interactive elements to the video, such as a quiz or discussion board
- Make sure the video is accessible to students who are visually impaired by using captioning
Kaltura MediaSpace can help you record, store, and share videos quickly and easily. For more assistance on this service, contact email@example.com.