We would like to congratulate some of our outstanding faculty members who have been recognized for going above and beyond this semester.
- Samantha Tan Eyck for receiving a Minnesota State Innovation Grant for Gamification of Fundamentals of Writing I.
- Travis Mills, Amy Tarrell-Florey, and Kirstin Purcell for being recognized by the Minnesota State Board of Trustees as outstanding educators.
- Carla-Elaine Johnson and Kristyn VanderWaal Mills for being accepted into the MN REFLECT Program to continue their research on the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Travis Mills, Penny Starkey, Harsimranjit Chahal, and Kristyn VanderWaal Mills for being awarded a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant titled "Enhancing Minnesota's Science Technician Workforce".
- Pam Schumacher, STEM faculty, on her recent publication of her paper titled "A Parametric Modeling Instructional Tutorial for Teaching Visualization of Engineering Mechanics".
If you have information on a faculty member who’s received recognition, please let us know at AEI@saintpaul.edu.