Friends of the College Award
Download Friends of the College Award 2017 Nomination Form and Guidelines.
The Friends of the College Award honors individuals for outstanding service and dedication to Saint Paul College.
Candidate must have demonstrated significant service to the College in at least two of the following areas:
- Member of a Program Advisory Committee
- Member of the President’s Advisory Council
- Member of the Friends of Saint Paul College Board of Directors
- Strong record of hiring Saint Paul College students and alumni
- Contributed to Saint Paul College financially or through in-kind donations
- Served as a mentor for Saint Paul College students
- Partnership with Saint Paul College on grants or other programs to advance the College’s mission
- Community, state or federal leadership
Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Enter all information requested on the Nomination Form
- Attach the following materials with the Nomination Form:
- Biographical sketch or résumé of the nominee
- Up to three letters of recommendation
- Email Kelly Marlow at
Additional materials or documentation are welcome but not required
A committee appointed by the President of Saint Paul College will review the nominations and make the final selection of the recipient. The committee will include the president, executive director of the foundation, a foundation board member, a college staff member, an alum, and other members selected by the president.
Nomination Forms and supporting materials are due by
March 1, 2017.
For further information, contact Kelly Marlow: 651.846.1741 or