Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Saint Paul College is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and members of our campus community. On the day of your planned visit to campus everyone will need to complete the symptom screening form.
The questionnaire will ask you to:
- Confirm your identity (for lookup by Public Safety as you enter the building),
- Report any symptoms you may be experiencing,share any exposure you may have recently had to cases of coronavirus, and;
- List where you will be going when on campus (for use in coronavirus tracing should it become necessary).
- All data collected on this questionnaire will be private and used only by Public Safety staff, consistent with the attached Tennessen statement. Each day, everyone will have to complete this questionnaire before being allowed to enter the building. Public Safety staff will allow you to enter the building upon presentation of a valid College or goverment issued photo ID and the approval email from the screening tool submission.
A short video tutorial on how to use the screening tool can be found here.
Please also refer to the Screening Tool FAQ for additional details
Saint Paul College and Minnesota State leadership have two goals during this pandemic:
- Keep all students, faculty and staff safe and healthy by strictly following the latest recommendations of the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Provide every means possible for current students to successfully complete their Spring Term courses.
Prepare for Remote Course Instruction Learning
Take steps now to prepare for classes resuming through remote instruction April 6:
Also, check out these tools instructors may use to teach courses remotely. Logins below use your StarID and password.
College Response Activities
Read a timeline of actions Saint Paul College has taken in response to coronavirus.
Listed below are community resources, external to Saint Paul College, that can assist you or your family in facing challenges resulting from the coronavirus:
Ramsey County Services
Updates to county services and operations will be posted on this site as they're available:
Transit Assistant Program