Despite the pandemic, Saint Paul College continues to offer exceptional Nail Care and related beautification classes. Students for these classes no longer need a High School diploma or GED, and students can even begin courses as early as age 17. Here are a few essential facts about our Nail Care classes:
- Nail Care program includes 4-6 weeks of online classes and typically less than 28 days on campus to complete five courses;
- Nail Care Technician services include the cleaning, shaping, conditioning, and care for fingers, hands, toes, and feet, as well as preparation and application of artificial nails;
- Nail Care course hours can transfer to Cosmetology if you prefer to expand your education into hair and skincare fields;
- All on-campus classes utilize many safety protocols to minimize COVID risks; and
- The market for Nail Care Technicians is robust, and the work is personally fulfilling!
“The instructors, I love each and every one of them! They make you feel confident…they root you on…they make sure your feel good about what you're doing!"
Learn more about the Nail Care Program
“Saint Paul College is a really friendly environment: it feels like family at home!"