Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota provides a path for students to complete a bachelor’s degree. It is called the Cardinal Complete and is designed for students for who have completed an associate’s degree to transfer to Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota to finish a bachelor’s degree
The Cardinal Complete accelerated degree programs provide students with options to make the decisions that can save time and money.
Transfer Your Credits
Saint Mary’s University accepts credits other institutions do not.
- Saint Mary's will guarantee admission and students can transfer up to 86 credits from community college level courses – just make sure they are graded C or better.
- Military credits and experience accepted with a Joint Services Transcript.
- Have your international transcripts evaluated by ECE, WES, or other agencies for transfer consideration.
Convenient locations and online options:
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus is located in South Minneapolis.
- Accelerated evening and online courses can save time and allows flexibility to continue working full time.
Earn College Credit for Past Learning and Work Experience
Save time and money with Saint Mary’s prior learning assessment. Earn up to 35 credits potentially saving up to $15,000 in tuition costs.
There is no Application Fee for Fall 2019 semester applicants!
Saint Mary’s University Contact Information
Senior Enrollment and Transfer Counselor
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus
2500 Park Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Learn more about
Cardinal Complete Transfer Pathway