|12|| ||/programs/Pages/nonprofit.aspx||Business Programs||No||Michael Johnson 2||7/22/2021 2:23 PM|
|Nonprofit Certificate||10/20/2016 11:11 AM||No|
- Learn from experienced instructors who teach in a "hands on" environment.
- Develop skills to work in a variety of organizations and businesses
- Graduates will possess a knowledge base which will allow them to find employment in the non-profit sector
- The Nonprofit certificate offers a wide variety of employment opportunities
- Non-Profit companies business units
- Banks, insurance and law offices nonprofit divisions
|Nonprofit Gainful Employment Info||Nonprofit Certificate|
Nonprofit Certificate program is
designed for students who are currently working in the nonprofit sector or for
those who desire an introductory perspective on the unique issues facing a
nonprofit organization. Nonprofit organizations face new challenges: government funding cutbacks, growing numbers of clients, and the expanding need to acquire and manage financial resources.
This certificate program consists of 12 courses geared to provide the essential information of nonprofit business. Students will examine the fundamental principles of nonprofit, the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board of directors and the management team, the essential aspects of fundraising, and the fundamentals of the budgeting process.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
- Examine the fundamental principles of the non-profit organization
- Develop practical and managerial skills necessary to plan operational success
- Learn the basics of employment law, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Examine the foundational aspects of fundraising, grant writing, and working with volunteers
|Charts and Graphs|