Information Technology Services
Technology support for students is available by
submitting a ticket to the Saint Paul College help desk. If you cannot access the ticketing system, you may submit a request by phone at
651.846.1440 or email email@example.com. We highly recommend submitting a ticket for the best service.
Some of the items we assist students with include logging in, assistance with StarID, D2L Brightspace, Zoom and Office 365. The IT Help Desk cannot perform troubleshooting or repair personally owned devices.
The Minnesota State IT Service Desk team is also available to students every day, including evening and weekend hours. See the schedule at the IT Service Desk portal, where you can submit a ticket, or contact them by phone at
Mission & Goals
The mission of IT Services is to provide the campus community with reliable, cutting edge, cost-effective information systems and services that support the mission of Saint Paul College.
We are committed to:
- Providing great service and strive to include customer service values into all of our activities.
- Providing a robust, reliable, and secure IT infrastructure to the College community.
- Providing and supporting the use of information technology in teaching and learning.
- Timely anticipation and fulfillment of the technology needs of the College community.
- Developing a community environment that is adaptable to technological changes.
Technology Master Plan