City View Grille
The City View Grille is an on-campus restaurant operated by the Saint Paul College
Culinary Arts program. Located in the southeast corner of the College on the main floor, the City View Grille has a view of Downtown St. Paul, the State Capitol, and the Cathedral of St. Paul. Visitor parking is available in the parking lot via the Marshall Street entrance.
Map - Directions to the College
Each Fall and Spring semesters, Saint Paul College Culinary Arts students prepare culinary delights from various regions of the world for Friday Buffets which usually include delectable appetizers, soups, sauces, vegetables, charcuterie, entrees, breads, pastries, and desserts.
The City View Grille is open to the public during the following dates and times for breakfast, lunch, and luncheon buffets.
The City View Grille is operated by the Saint Paul College Culinary Arts program.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
Spring 2022 Dates and Hours
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the City View Grille will be offering limited seating in the dining room. We do not accept reservations. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. Masks are required when not at your table eating or drinking.
- Mondays and Tuesdays, from 11am – 12:30pm.
- Beginning Tuesday, January 18th, 2022 – Early April
- Seasonal Menus, quickly served to-go that change daily. Featuring, soups, salads, sandwiches and lighter fare.
- Thursdays, from 11:30 - 12:30pm, when available
- A selection of breads, pastries and other baked goods created by our Pastry and Baking Students
- Thursdays, from 11:30 – 12:30pm
- Beginning January 27th through the end of March
- A la carte service in the City View Grille dining room featuring student-chef created menus.
The City View Grille will be CLOSED: January 17th, February 21st and 22nd, and March 14th -19th