Build your brand at Saint Paul College
Thank you for your interest in hiring our students and alumni. Career Services offers a number of ways to connect you with students and alumni.
- Please review our
Job Posting Guidelines prior to posting opportunities or planning your campus visit. Recruiting flyers, videos (3 minutes or less) and information about your virtual events may be emailed to
Career Services. We will post them on our Virtual Job Search Club.
Create a free account and post opportunities to be published on job boards for all 13 participating Minnesota State Colleges, including Saint Paul College.
JobsOnline Job Board
Advertise available positions specifically for our students and alumni free of charge. Students and alumni can email résumés and cover letters to you directly from JobsOnline. If you prefer, include a link to your own application system.
- To create an account go to
JobsOnline, choose Employers and click on Create Account. Your account will be reviewed; you will receive an email verifying your access and containing a password link. Once your password is created you can log in to:
- Post jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities
- Search for candidates using the Résumé Search feature
- Register for events such as career fairs and networking events
Saint Paul College will not be holding in-person/on-campus recruiting events during fall semester. We encourage you to use CareerHub or JobsOnline to post your opportunities.
- Saint Paul College will be offering virtual career fairs during fall semester. Details will be available on JobsOnline as they are finalized.
- Get involved. Contact
Career Services for more information on:
- Advisory committees
- Site visits
- Informational interviews
- Internship development
Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College?
Connect with our Alumni Community
- We customize a training program based on your specific needs
Friends of Saint Paul College
- Education program support
Matching system that finds candidates that fit your unique opportunities.