Virtual Bookstore & Campus Store
Saint Paul College has moved to a virtual ordering process for course materials since Summer Term 2019. All books and course materials are now ordered online and mailed to student's homes you can place your order at
If you do not have an address where your course materials can be delivered, please leave a note in the order comments section at checkout to indicate you would like to pick up your materials at Saint Paul College Campus Store. Once your order has arrived on campus you will receive an email with specific pick up instructions.
Important Dates - Fall 2022
- Student charging is available Monday, Aug. 1 - Thursday, Sept. 1
- First day of classes are Monday, August 22
Direct Digital opt out by Thursday, September 1
- See your D2L page for instructions. Visit our
Direct Digital page for more information. Funds disbursement begins: Wednesday, September 7
Order pick-up deadline:
Textbook return deadline: Friday, September 16
Textbooks ordered after Friday, September 16 are a final sale
- Orders must be picked up within 3 weeks of the order date.
- PSEO/D3 drop off deadline: Friday, December 16
- PSEO/Gateway late fees start: Monday, December 19
- Semester ends: Friday, December 16
- It is best to have your Saint Paul College class schedule when ordering your textbooks, supplies and/or kits online.
- Students charging books to financial aid will need to enter the type of financial aid/third party or veteran’s benefits in the special instructions field. Print a copy of our
instructions to order online to reference while ordering.
Below are helpful guides to assist you with the Virtual Bookstore:
To estimate textbook expenses in advance, visit the Saint Paul College Virtual Bookstore website! Your fee statement will have the information you need to inquire about textbooks on the web. Term, subject (same as department), course number, and section number is needed for your textbook inquiry.
These costs are current estimates and are subject to change.
Be sure to review our refund policy before every order to ensure you have the most current information related to online order returns.
View Book Return Policy.
Used Book Buy-Back
In an effort to keep your textbook costs down, Saint Paul College has initiated a “used book” policy. The Virtual Bookstore will attempt to stock used books for most titles. In addition, the campus will schedule a book buy-back at the end of each semester, where students may resell their textbooks for cash! For more information on text book buy back, please visit the
College Virtual Bookstore web site.
The Saint Paul College Campus Store can also be your source for apparel and merchandise. Show school spirit with items from the Campus Store! Notebooks, planners, folders, paper, presentation materials, stethoscopes, rulers, calculators, pens, pencils and just about any school supply you can think of are sold in the Campus Store.
Bus Pass: The
College Pass from MetroTransit is available in the Saint Paul College
Campus Store for $165.00 per semester. This pass provides unlimited rides on
busses and trains anywhere in the metro area for the entire semester.