During the current COVID-19 restrictions, the open computer lab has been relocated to 1506 - 1510, just to the right inside the West entrance to the building. It is accessible during regular building hours, to Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm, and Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
The Open Computer Lab is located in room 3225. It is open to current Saint Paul College students. The lab offers both Windows and Macintosh OS computers with USB flash drives, optical drives (CD-RW/DVD), and audio capabilities (users must supply their own headsets or earbuds). The lab also offers black and white printing, copying, and scan to email.
Standard Software on Windows PCs
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Publisher)
- Adobe Reader
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- VLC Media Player
Specialty Software on select Windows PCs (check with a lab assistant for more details:
- Notepad ++
Additional titles as requested by instructors
Open Computer Lab Guidelines
Out of respect for all students, please follow these rules when using open computer lab spaces:
- The Open Computer Lab is a quiet, individual study space. Please refrain from excess noise.
- Group study is not permitted. Group study is available in the Library Commons and designated rooms inside the Library.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- Cell phone use is prohibited, and phones should be either turned off or set to vibrate/silent.
- Children are not allowed.