Prepare for your job search by developing a resume and practicing job interview skills.
A resume and cover letter are often requested as part of an internship or job application. It is good practice to create a master resume early on during your career and update it regularly.
Helpful tips, sample resumes, cover letters and recorded webinars are available by logging into our Career Services course on
D2L (current students only) or
- Current students and graduates are invited to meet with career services staff. Prospective students are asked to refer to the information on our
Admissions page for next steps.
- Log into your Navigate account (current students)
- Follow our
- Call or stop by Career Services
- Bring your resume with you
- To access previously recorded webinars, log into your JobsOnline account and click on “Recorded webinars” in the Career Document Library
- Career Services D2L online course. Current students may log into D2L to access.
Tutoring Center: Free support with word processing and writing-related questions
Get Hired Faster: On-demand videos. Instructor Cat Breet helps you avoid the biggest job search mistakes, take practical steps to stand out and get a job you love - faster and easier!
- Saint Paul College uses College Central Network
as our job board platform. We’ve named it JobsOnline. There you can find jobs, work study and internship opportunities. JobsOnline is free of charge for students and alumni.