Chromebook Checkout Process
Chromebooks require a wifi connection in order to work.
By checking out a Chromebook from the Saint Paul College Library, you agree to the checkout requirements which include the following:
- 1 week checkout only (no renewals)
- Chromebooks must be checked back in on the day they are due 30 minutes before Library close, and handed to a Library staff member.
- Damages to the Chromebook or Chromebook case will be assessed a fee, up to the replacement cost of the case or device. Damage includes obvious physical damage or tobacco-smoke effects.
- Dirt or food on the Chromebook could be subject to a $15 charge.
- If the Chromebook is not returned on time, the user will be assessed a non-refundable $15 charge per every day not returned. After three days of non-return, the replacement fee will be charged to the users account.
- If the charger or cord are not returned, the user will be charged a $50 fee.
- Must produce a State ID or Passport upon first checkout