Learn about potential opportunities and expand your professional network by attending career fairs, networking events and information tables.
Saint Paul College offers a wealth of resources to facilitate connections with employers.
Career Fairs and Networking Events:
- Information tables: Recruiters from local companies come to campus and host information tables in the City View Café.
Download the know.carers app on your mobile device to:
- See what companies are coming to the fair
- Record your elevator speech and introduce yourself before the fair
- Upload your resume to easily share it with recruiters at the fair
- Take notes after each conversation at the fair
Prepare for the Fair
- Career Services Staff is available to assist with preparing for fairs and networking events. Arrange a meeting time by calling 651.846.1384
JobsOnline contains a Calendar of career-related events on campus, Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Alumni Involvement
- Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College? Connect with our