Learn about potential opportunities and expand your professional network by attending career fairs, networking events and information tables.
Saint Paul College offers a wealth of resources to facilitate connections with employers.
- To access recordings of Tuesdays at 2 webinars, log into your JobsOnline account and click on “Recorded webinars” in the Career Document Library.
Career Fairs and Networking Events:
- Two Career Fairs are being planned for Fall Semester. Log in to your JobsOnline for updates and a detailed list of participating employers.
- Truck Technician Career Fair, Thursday, September 13, 12-2pm in the Truck shop (Room L490)
- Right Now (Part-Time) Jobs Fair, Thursday, September 30, 11:00am-1:00pm, City View Café
Career Fair Quick Reference
- Career Services Staff is available to assist with preparing for fairs and networking events. Arrange a meeting time by calling 651.846.1384
JobsOnline contains a Calendar of career-related events on campus, Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Alumni Involvement
- Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College? Connect with our