Learn about potential opportunities and expand your professional network by attending career fairs, networking events and information tables.
Saint Paul College offers a wealth of resources to facilitate connections with employers.
- Career Fairs and networking events for the 2022-23 academic year will be published on our
job board. (Create an account to gain access to our events calendar and hundreds of job postings)
Here’s what we are planning for Fall Semester. More details are available on
- Right Now Jobs Fair (part-time jobs): Sept. 26
- Automotive Service Tech Job Fair: Oct. 5
- During fall and spring semesters, stop by the tabling area in the City View Café to visit with recruiters from local companies. A schedule of employers can be found on the
JobsOnline events page
- Links to past webinars are available on our Career Services D2L course. Log into your D2L and select "Career Services Optional Free Course" in your course list. Links are also available on
JobsOnline in the Career Document Library.
- Career Services Staff is available to assist with preparing for fairs and networking events. Schedule using your Navigate account (current students) or call 651.846.1384.
JobsOnline contains a Calendar of career-related events on campus, Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College? Connect with our