Build your brand at Saint Paul College
Thank you for your interest in hiring our students and alumni. Career Services offers a number of ways to connect you with students and alumni.
- Please review our
Job Posting Guidelines prior to posting opportunities or planning your campus visit. Recruiting flyers, videos (3 minutes or less) and information about your virtual events may be emailed to
Career Services. We will post them on our Career Services Events page on JobsOnline.
- Our fall career fair will focus on part-time jobs for current students of any major. More details are available on our
job board. Dates for future events will also be published on our
job board. (Create an account to gain access to our events calendar and to post your opportunities free of charge)
Minnesota State Career Hub
Create a free account and post opportunities to be published on job boards for all 9 participating Minnesota State Colleges, including Saint Paul College.
JobsOnline Job Board
Advertise available positions specifically for our students and alumni free of charge. Students and alumni can email résumés and cover letters to you directly from JobsOnline. If you prefer, include a link to your own application system.
- Sign Up at JobsOnline. Once your account is approved you will receive an email asking you to activate your account. Then you can log in to:
- Post jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities
- Search for candidates using the Résumé Search feature
- Register for events such as career fairs and networking events
Saint Paul College offers in-person information tables in a high traffic area on campus. Please review our
Tabling Policy, then complete
this interest form to initiate scheduling of a table.
Get involved. Contact
Career Services for more information on:
- Advisory committees
- Site visits
- Informational interviews
- Internship development
Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College?
Connect with our Alumni Community
- We customize a training program based on your specific needs
Friends of Saint Paul College
- Education program support