HotSpot Checkout Process
Mobile Beacon HotSpots provide wifi to anywhere in the Sprint coverage area (the entire Metro area should be covered – see coverage map here).
By checking out a HotSpot from the Saint Paul College Library, you agree to the checkout requirements which include the following:
- 1 week checkout only (no renewals)
- HotSpots must be checked back in on the day they are due 30 minutes before Library close, and handed to a Library staff member.
- Damages to the HotSpot will be assessed a fee, up to the replacement cost of the case or device. Damage includes obvious physical damage or tobacco-smoke effects.
- Dirt or food on the HotSpot could be subject to a $15 charge.
- If the HotSpot is not returned on time, the user will be assessed a non-refundable $15 charge per every day not returned. After three days of non-return, the replacement fee will be charged to the users account.
- If the charger or cord are not returned, the user will be charged a $50 fee.
- Must produce a State ID or Passport upon first checkout.