fb International Student Services Taxes
Skip to main content Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College

International Student Services Taxes


If you work either on or off-campus, you must file your state and federal income taxes by April 15 of every year. You are responsible for filing your income taxes. Saint Paul College partners with a tax company called Sprintax – Sprintax can help you file your state and federal tax returns for a fee and you are responsible for paying that fee. Between January and April, the international student advisor will send out a link to the Sprintax web site that you may use. You are not required to use Sprintax for help in filing your taxes. Taxes are complicated. The international student advisor cannot give you tax advice.

If you were in the US the prior year​ in F-1 status, but had NO INCOME, you must file Form 8843. Click below for the form and instructions:

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info