Student Technology Help - Ticket Support
Saint Paul College Technology Support for students is available Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Some of the items we assist students with include logging in, assistance with StarID, D2L Brightspace, Zoom and Office 365. The IT Help Desk cannot perform troubleshooting or repair personally owned devices.
Submit an IT Help Desk ticket
The Minnesota State IT Service Desk team is also available to students every day, including evening and weekend hours. See the schedule at the IT Service Desk portal, where you can submit a ticket, or contact them by phone at
If you cannot access the ticketing system, you may submit a request by phone
email@example.com We highly recommend submitting a ticket for the best service.
Computer Labs are located in 1506, 1508, and 1510 and are open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. The labs conform to physical distancing requirements and are open to current Saint Paul College students. The labs offer both Windows and Macintosh OS computers. The lab also offers black and white printing.
Computer Labs are located in 1506, 1508, and 1510 and are open Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm, and Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm. The labs conform to physical distancing requirements and are open to current Saint Paul College students. The labs offer both Windows and Macintosh OS computers. The lab also offers black and white printing.
Specialty Software on select Windows PCs (check with a lab assistant for more details:
- Hawkes Algebra
- Hawkes Statistics
- MasterCAM X7
- Microsoft Project
- Notepad ++
Computer lab guidance:
We ask that you observe the following:
- The lab is only available for currently registered students. At this time, we are not able to have children or other individuals who are non-students enter the building with you.
- Bring your student ID with you. You will be asked when entering the building for your ID to verify that you are a student.
- You agree to observe social distancing recommendations of maintaining a minimum of 6-foot distance from others while using the lab.
- Be kind to staff members working who may give you direction. Staff are working hard to minimize the risk to you and themselves by observing MDH and CDC guidelines. At times, they may need to limit the number of students in the lab or remind students of social distancing requirements. Keep in mind, this isn’t personal, but they are doing what they can to keep us all safe.
D2L Brightspace is the College's online learning management system (or LMS). It is used to access online classes. Logging in to D2L Brightspace
- Respondus Lockdown Browser
Some instructors require the installation of the Respondus Lockdown Browser to complete online quizzes and tests. If your instructor requires use of the lockdown browser, you will need to login to D2L Brightspace, download, and install the browser on your personal computer. Respondus LDB is already installed and available on campus student computers.
Saint Paul College uses Office 365 for student email. Office 365 provides email, online storage (OneDrive), and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Logging into E-mail
- Look up my email address
- If you do not know your student email address, visit the Student Email site and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Help using Office 365
There are a few resources available for you:
- E-mail on my Phone
- The Office 365 Help Site provides instructions and wizards to assist you in sending email to your phone. Use the “Mobile Phone Setup Wizard". Additional information you will need:
- Domain/Username = firstname.lastname@example.org (*if DOMAIN and USERNAME are separate fields, leave DOMAIN blank and enter the information in the USERNAME field)
- Password = your StarID password
- Server Name = outlook.office365.com(*sometimes using bluprd0210.outlook.com works instead)
The Office 365 student email offers OneDrive, which provides students with 1 TB (terabyte) of FREE online storage space for their files. You can upload a variety of documents including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDFs, music, photos – almost any file you want.
- Accessing OneDrive
- How to use OneDrive