Unemployed due to COVID 19? Go to
saintpaul.edu/covid-19 and scroll down to Community Resources. If you need assistance applying for unemployment benefits or with your job search, contact
Find jobs, work study and internship opportunities using Saint Paul College’s job board (JobsOnline) powered by College Central Network. JobsOnline is free for Saint Paul College students and alumni.
www.saintpaul.edu/JobsOnline or click on the JobsOnline login from the Student Login dropdown on the college homepage. Select Students then...
- Click "Create an Account". Use your Star ID as your User ID and create a password.
- Complete the registration information using an email of your choice.
In the future, sign in using your StarID and the password you set up. If you have any problems or questions,
please contact Career Services.
Alumni may click “Alumni” and create an account with a user ID of their choosing.
What is JobsOnline? Formerly known as CAPS, JobsOnline is a career services platform that includes:
- Saint Paul College’s job board with hundreds of opportunities for work study, full-time and part-time jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities in the Twin Cities and surrounding area
- Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Resume Builder template makes resume writing easy, or upload one and make it viewable by potential employers
- Links to national job board
- Calendar of career-related events on campus and in the community
Tuesdays at 2 weekly career webinar series
- Every Tuesday at 2pm we delve into a career development or job search topic.
- To access recordings of previous webinars, log into your
JobsOnline account and click on "Tuesdays at 2"
Additional Helpful Links
Meet virtually with Career Services staff
Call 651.846.1384, email
firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up for a time using your navigate account.
- 1:1 coaching
- Additional industry-specific resources