Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College


Submit a Report

Submit an ​ Online Report/Anonymous Report.

To file a report in person, you can speak with the designated officers at Saint Paul College:

Dean of Engagement, Persistence and Success: Dr. Kristen Raney.
651.846.1514 – Administration Office –

Director of Student Conduct, Title IX Coordinator – Ali Pickens-Opoku.
651.846.1327 – Administration Office –

Department of Public Safety

Confidential Reporting​

Counselor: Lisa Hanes Goodlander
651.846.1383 – Financial Aid Office Suite –

Director of Access and Disability Resources: Emily Holl
651.846.1547 – Enrollment Center –

Submit a Complaint or Grievance

Students have a right to seek a remedy to a dispute through a complaint or grievance procedure. The following procedure is established to promote a timely means of resolving disputes between you and others in the campus community. Students who have a complaint against any member of the faculty or staff about content or conduct of a course, grading, tuition, or any other school policy or procedure, review the following for the process that needs to be followed. For more information about your rights or the procedure, call 651.846.1514.

To file a complaint or grievance, you may come to the Administration Office or fill out an online Complaint or ​& Grievance ​form. ​

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info