Meet with your Pathway Advisor!
There are several ways to connect with an Advisor this semester. We are offering appointments in person, over the phone, or through Zoom. You can also stop by our office for quick questions. Drop-in sessions are limited to 10-15 minutes. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
Appointment availability is dependent on your individual advisor's schedule. Our office is open:
- Monday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Most appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes but select topics require hour-long appointments
Schedule an appointment for:
- Long-term course sequencing/planning
- Transfer planning
- Academic warning/suspension/probation
- Academic challenges
- Registering for classes
Schedule an appointment with your Pathway Advisor here. For the following appointment types please note:
- Zoom: the personalized link will appear in your confirmation and reminder emails
- Phone: please provide the best number to contact
- On Campus: appointments will be held in room 1340
Pathway Advisors are available daily for 15-minute drop-in advising to help with quick questions, such as: checking your schedule, dropping/withdrawing from a class, and connecting with resources on campus.
Note: There may be a wait depending on the number of students ahead of you, and it is not guaranteed that you will meet with your assigned advisor during drop-ins.
Please schedule an appointment with your advisor if you have longer questions, or need more in-depth support!
- Monday: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday – Friday: 10:00am – 2:30pm
The Pathway Advisors are available to provide:
- Academic advising based on each student's unique goals
- Assistance in navigating the college experience
- Help with course planning and sequencing, including how to read your Interactive Degree Audit and Program Requirements Guide
- Support and resources to improve time management
- Advice about how to be a successful college student
- Connections with support resources such as tutoring, personal counseling, access & disability resources, and career services
- Transfer resources and assistance
You should plan on meeting with a Pathway Advisor:
- Before making major academic decisions, such as withdrawing from a course
- When needing academic guidance
- If you intend to transfer, plan early to ensure you are taking the appropriate courses
- To consult transfer guides and resources for specific colleges and universities
- If you change your current major
- If your future transfer plans change (i.e. you choose a different school or major/program)
Program Faculty Advisors are available for our Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Diploma and Certificate programs to provide:
- Assistance with program planning and course selection
- Deliver detailed information about programs
- Information regarding employment opportunities and transfer options
Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their Program Faculty Advisor prior to registering each term. Contact information can be found on the
Program Requirements Guides.