Pathway Advising will open at 11:30am on Friday, September 17th.
Meet with your Pathway Advisor!
There are several ways to connect with an Advisor this semester. We are offering appointments in person, over the phone, or through Zoom. You can also stop by our office for quick questions. Drop-in sessions are limited to 10-15 minutes. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
Dependent on your individual advisors schedule. Our office is open 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Thursday and 9:30am - 3:30pm Friday. Appointments are scheduled 30-60 minutes.
Schedule an appointment for:
- Long-term course sequencing/planning
- Transfer planning
- Academic warning/suspension/probation
- Academic challenges
- Registering for classes
Schedule an appointment with your Pathway Advisor here. For the following appointment types please note:
- Zoom: the personalized link will appear in your confirmation and reminder emails
- Phone: please provide the best number to contact
- On Campus: appointments will be held in room 1340
Offered daily, 9:00am-5:00pm Monday- Thursday and 9:30am-3:30pm Friday. In person only. Drop-in sessions are limited to 10-15 minutes, and are first come, first served.
Come in with questions about:
- Confirming course selection/registration
- Changes to course schedule during first week of classes
- Questions about withdrawing
- Checking your financial aid status/next steps
Stop into Room 1340 to sign in. Please note that there may be a wait depending on the number of students ahead of you.
The Pathway Advisors are available to provide:
- Academic advising based on each student's unique goals
- Assistance in navigating the college experience
- Help with course planning and sequencing, including how to read your Interactive Degree Audit and Program Requirements Guide
- Support and resources to improve time management
- Advice about how to be a successful college student
- Connections with support resources such as tutoring, personal counseling, access & disability resources, and career services
- Transfer resources and assistance
You should plan on meeting with a Pathway Advisor:
- Before making major academic decisions, such as withdrawing from a course
- When needing academic guidance
- If you intend to transfer, plan early to ensure you are taking the appropriate courses
- To consult transfer guides and resources for specific colleges and universities
- If you change your current major
- If your future transfer plans change (i.e. you choose a different school or major/program)
Program Faculty Advisors are available for our Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Diploma and Certificate programs to provide:
- Assistance with program planning and course selection
- Deliver detailed information about programs
- Information regarding employment opportunities and transfer options
Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their Program Faculty Advisor prior to registering each term. Contact information can be found on the
Program Requirements Guides.