Please use the following information to help you in your registration process.
Accessing Online Services to Register
Login to eServices
- Login to "eServices" with your StarID and password
- Click in the box
Display Name to have your name to appear on your printout
Searching for Courses
Once you are logged into eServices
- Select Courses & Registration from the left hand side menu
- Select Search for a Course
- Expand for the Advanced Search tab
In the Advanced Search, you have more selections to narrow the search for courses.
- Click on the Course Title to view course descriptions and course notes.
Search for Open Sections
Search the Course Schedule for availability
Quick Add (Register)
If you know the Course ID, use this option to register for courses
View/Modify Class Schedule
Use after you have completed your registration for the semester
to print, view, or change your class schedule
Check Registration Holds
Check your account for holds that will prevent you to continue to register
Provides you with your registration time you may begin to register for the semester selected.
Registration Access Code
Not applicable at SPC.
View Your Records Online
- To view your records, log into your eServices account using your StarID and password.
- Then select one of the following options from the left-side menu:
update address; update demographics; update e-mail address
Grades and Transcripts
check your final grades; view/print your academic record, which is your unofficial transcript; review your interactive degree audit report for degree progression and completion.
view your Financial Aid status
Bills and Payment
view Account Balances; make payments via Credit Card or e-check. NBS Payment Plan Information or NBS account inquiry
Remember to LOGOUT at the end of your session and close your browser.
- Review your schedule after completing all transactions.
- Then, Logout.