New Student Orientation
Welcome to Saint Paul College! Preparing for your first semester at the College is your first step to becoming a successful student.
All new Saint Paul College students must complete a New Student Orientation.
The orientation process includes important information that new students at Saint Paul College need to know about registering for courses, financial aid, paying tuition, deadlines, technology, how to get involved on campus, and more!
New Student Orientation Process
If you are a new student to Saint Paul College, and will be starting in the SUMMER of 2022 please visit
www.college2success.com/saintpaul. This self paced orientation content will provide you with important details regarding course registration, financial aid, and preparing for the fall semester.
If are a new student to Saint Paul College and will be starting in the FALL 2022 please follow this 3 step process:
Complete the "Preparing for Registration" content located online at
- To access this online content you will need your StarID
- If you have issues with your StarID please contact IT at
email@example.com or 651.846.1440
Sign up for and attend an "Orientation & Registration" Session
- Review the Orientation and Registration Calendar to choose from our upcoming sessions.
- Before you sign up to attend an orientation/registration session, please make sure you are admitted into a major. If you are not sure of what your admission status is, please reach out to the One Stop Office at 651.846.1555 or
- Note that Students will NOT be able to register for fall semester without attending one of these sessions
- Please sign up for ONE session only.
Complete the "Preparing for Fall" content located online at
Additional student success resources can be found at
www.college2success.com/saintpaul under the “Preparing for Success” section. You may review this information at any time while you are a Saint Paul College student.
Orientation Calendar - Sign Up Opens March 21!
Questions or concerns? Email
Class Registration and Preparation
- Will take place at your Orientation & Registration Session Classes fill up quickly sign up early!
- Prior to attending an Orientation & Registration session be sure to complate the “Preparing for Registration” portion of the online orientation platform. This will provide you with vital information for having a smooth registration process
Tuition and Payment