|79|| ||/programs/Pages/computer-science.aspx||STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||3/22/2023 9:49 AM|
Computer Science Transfer Pathway Associate of Science Degree
|Computer Science Transfer Pathway AS||10/28/2016 3:20 PM||No|
- Graduates of this program may choose to continue their education at a four-year institution in a Computer Science or related field.
- With additional education and experience, students may advance to positions such as Database Analyst, Systems Analyst, Software Developer or Programmer-Analyst.
- Private industry
- Government agencies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Minnesota Life
- Wells Fargo Bank
- State of Minnesota
- Delta Airlines
|Gainful Employment Info||Network Administration Certificate|
Computer Science Transfer Pathway Associate of Science (AS) Degree is designed to provide students with opportunities for immediate employment or for transfer to four-year institutions with whom we have credit transfer agreements.
Students planning a career in this area should have above average mathematical reasoning and communication skills.
Students should exhibit qualities of patience, and preciseness, and should enjoy working in a team environment.
Program Delivery Methods
Online, hybrid, traditional in-class courses and hands-on training in state-of-the-art labs on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below.
For more information please go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Computer Science AS Degree
- BA Individualized Studies, Metropolitan State University
- BS Information Technology, Saint Mary's University-Twin Cities Campus
- BS Computer Information Systems, College of St. Scholastica
- How to develop complex algorithms which underlie common programming tasks
- How to construct and analyze the performance of complex data structures and use them to develop efficient computer programs
- A sound understanding of the mathematics that underlies Computer Science and be able to develop and deploy computer programs which utilize it
|Abstract futuristic Blue Grid image|