|39|| ||/programs/Pages/health-sciences-broad-field.aspx||Health Science Programs||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||11/20/2023 10:20 AM|
Health Sciences Broad Field Associate of Science Degree
|Health Sciences Broad Field AS||10/28/2016 3:05 PM||No|
Students enrolled in the Health Sciences Broad Field AS degree will acquire all of the skills and knowledge needed to provide a smooth transition into baccalaureate health related programs such as:
- Community Health
- Dental Hygiene
- Social Work
- Health Education
- Food and Nutrition
- Exercise Science
|Health Sciences Gainful Employment Info|
Transfer Advisors are the Pathway Advisors for the Health Sciences Broad Field AS degree and are located in the Advising Center, Room 1340, Main Floor.
The Health Sciences Broad Field Associate of Science Degree program is a transfer degree designed to provide general education courses for students interested in health sciences, but have not yet decided which specific health care field they intend to pursue.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below.
For more information please go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
- How to utilize the English language effectively to read, write, speak, and listen critically.
- How to develop the capacity to identify, discuss, and reflect upon social and behavioral issues.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehension of human and biological systems.
- How to enhance mathematical and logical thinking techniques.
- How to improve your awareness and understanding of health, wellness, and liberal arts.
|Graphic of multiple health icons|