|13|| ||/programs/Pages/office-management-professional.aspx||Business Programs||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||7/22/2021 3:28 PM|
Office Management Professional Associate of Applied Science Degree
|Office Management Professional AAS||10/20/2016 11:12 AM||No||Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)|
- Learn from instructors with occupational experience in their field.
- Train in a "hands-on" environment.
- Gain experience in office protocol via internships and/or capstone courses.
- Small business or corporate offices
- City, county, state or federal agencies
- Financial institutions
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Deluxe Corporation
- State of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
|Office Management Professional Gainful Employment Info|
The Office Management Professional Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree program is recommended for experienced office staff, especially those wishing to increase their potential for promotion, as well as entry-level office workers.
Students will learn communication, customer service, teamwork, conflict resolution, negotiation skills and problem solving skills. Customer service skills for internal and external customers will be emphasized. Events planning and project management skills will also be introduced.
Students will be trained in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Minimum of 40 WPM with 3 errors or less or a grade of “C” or better in BTEC 1400.
Basic computer skills such as word processing, spreadsheets, and Internet usage or a grade of “C” or better in BTEC 1418.
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below.
Office Management Professional AAS
- BA Individualized Studies, Metropolitan State University
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications and in-depth software knowledge
- Expert office management skills
- Problem solving and effective business communications
- Marketing and management fundamentals
|Charts and Graphs|