|4|| ||/programs/pages/business-transfer-pathway.aspx||Business Programs||Business Information Technology||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||3/29/2022 10:08 AM|
Business Transfer Pathway Associate of Science Degree
|Business Transfer Pathway AS||10/20/2016 11:01 AM||No||Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)|
- Graduates will be prepared to transfer to another college or university to complete a bachelors program
- Health care
- Retail corporations
- Non-profit organizations
|Business Management||Business Applications Specialist||Business Charts and Graphs|
The Business Transfer Pathway Associate of Science (AS) Degree is designed for students who plan to continue their education in business towards a bachelor’s degree at four-year institutions. Some bachelor degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business.
Employment opportunities are very good for skilled, capable and dependable business professionals. Employers are looking for business professionals with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, human relations skills and enthusiasm for the job and organization. Graduates can explore opportunities that match their interests and education in a variety of industries.
Program Delivery Methods
Traditional in-class on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN or completely online
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below.
For more information please go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Business Transfer Pathway AS Degree
- Business Administration, Bemidji State University
- BS Business Administration, Metropolitan State University
- BS Management, Metropolitan State University
- BS Individualized Studies, Metropolitan State University
- BS Management (Human Resource or Business Emphasis), Minnesota State University-Mankato
- BS Business Administration (online & on-campus), Minnesota State University-Moorhead
- BS Management (General Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management concentrations), Southwest Minnesota State University
- Management, St. Cloud State University
- Skills, knowledge, and abilities, in core business functions including accounting, marketing, management and human resources.
- Basic understanding of the ethics that impact the business environment
- A broad background of business and liberal arts subjects to prepare them for entry-level position in business