Congratulations to all of our Saint Paul College 2022 graduates! Your passion, dedication, and determination has led you to this day. We are looking forward to celebrating your accomplishments in May!
The 2022 Graduation Ceremony is scheduled to take place at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium at the Saint Paul RiverCentre on Monday, May 9, 2022 at 7:00pm. Please continue to check back here for additional information as it becomes available.
Planning to participate in the ceremony? Don’t miss out! Make sure you read through the FAQs section below to ensure you are eligible and able to attend.
Have you applied to graduate?
Step 1 (mandatory): Apply to Graduate
Due Date to Submit Application for Graduation:
- Fall Semester 2021 Friday, October 29, 2021
- Spring Semester 2022 Friday, February 25, 2022
- Summer Semester 2022 Friday, March 25, 2022
Information about the Application for Graduation can be found here:
Step 2 (optional): Attend Graduate Salute to Register to Participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
Registration to participate in the graduation ceremony will take place in the spring of 2022. All graduates that would like to participate in the graduation ceremony must attend one of the Graduate Salute sessions on:
Thursday, March 24, 2022 from 9:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday, March 30, 2022 from 9:00am - 6:00pm
* Please continue to check your Saint Paul College email address for additional information about Graduate Salute and the graduation ceremony as it becomes available.
Who is eligible to participate in the 2022 graduation ceremony?
Students that graduated in Fall 2021, and students that have applied and are on track to graduate in Spring 2022 and Summer 2022.
How do I register to participate in the graduation ceremony?
Eligible graduates must attend a Graduate Salute session to register to participate in the graduation ceremony. Graduate Salute provides an opportunity for Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022 graduates to verify their student record, complete their exit loan counseling if needed, meet with Career Services, and register for the graduation ceremony. Staff will be available to assist graduates in ordering their cap and gown for the graduation ceremony and provide important information about the ceremony. Please be sure to bring a valid ID with you.
2022 Graduate Salute Dates
Thursday, March 24, 2022 OR Wednesday, March 30, 2022
9:00am - 6:00pm
* Please continue to check your Saint Paul College email address or back here for location information closer to the date of the event. Questions about Graduate Salute? Contact the Student Life Office at
Do I need to participate in the graduation ceremony to receive my award?
No, you are not required to participate in the ceremony to receive your award(degree/diploma/certificate).
- Fall 2021 Graduates – will be mailed in February
- Spring 2022 Graduates – will be mailed in July/August
- Summer 2022 Graduates – will be mailed in September
How do I access my Saint Paul College student email address?
Please call or
email the Help Desk if you need assistance accessing your email address.
What if I am interested in receiving my graduation regalia (cap/gown/tassel)?
All graduates that participate in Graduate Salute and register to participate in the graduation ceremony during one of the Graduate Salute events will receive the Saint Paul College graduation gown, cap, 2022 tassel, and any honors regalia they qualify for. Graduates will pick up these items at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium on the evening of the graduation ceremony.
* Graduates that choose not to participate in the graduation ceremony and are interested in purchasing these items separately can contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
What do I need to do if I received a Federal Student Loan while attending Saint Paul College?
You will need to complete the exit loan counseling process if you are graduating and you have not done so already. Additional information about this process can be
Can we take pictures on the grounds at the campus?
Yes, this is okay to do. Please be sure to practice appropriate social distancing measures outlined by state and federal guidelines.
How do I get a letter to invite my family overseas to celebrate with me?
Graduates that would like to receive a letter can contact the Student Records Office,
If you have any questions about the graduation process, please reach out to the appropriate department.
Schedule an appointment here
- Assistance reviewing your Degree Audit Report (DARS)
- Answer questions meeting your program requirements
- Assistance with summer registration and course information
- Review Transfer Credits
Student Records Office
- Answer questions related to your Graduation Application
- Fall 2021 Deadline to Submit Application is October 29, 2021
- Spring 2022 Deadline to Submit Application is February 25, 2022
- Summer 2022 Deadline to Submit Application is March 25, 2022
- Do you meet all the program requirements to graduate Spring 2022 or Summer 2022?
- Diplomas will be mailed to the address entered on your graduation application:
- Fall 2021 Graduates: mailed in February
- Spring 2022 Graduates: will mail in July/August
- Summer 2022 Graduates: will mail in September
- Help you with your job search via virtual appointments, JobsOnline job board, and the Job Hunt Action Planner. Call 651.846.1384 to schedule an appointment, or sign up via your Navigate account.
- If you have started or accepted a job related to your program/major, or are continuing your education,
please tell us about it here.
Looking for the 2021 virtual graduation ceremony? Go to Graduation Archive