Graduation Commencement Ceremony
The Graduation Commencement Ceremony for the Class of 2020 will be held on
Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 7:00pm in the
Roy Wilkins Auditorium at the Saint Paul RiverCentre.
Students planning to participate in the Graduation Commencement Ceremony must attend a Graduate Salute session Thursday, April 16, 2020 or Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
Students planning to walk in the 2020 Commencement Ceremony
must attend a Graduate Salute session to do the following:
- Order your cap and gown (please provide your height and weight).
- Verify your details and receive important information regarding the Commencement Ceremony.
- Complete your exit loan counseling if needed.
- Fill out the Career Services Next Destination Questionnaire.
For students graduating
Fall Semester 2019,
Spring Semester 2020 and
Summer Term 2020, attend a
Graduate Salute session:
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020 or Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Where: University Center (rooms 1506, 1508, 1510)
Time: Anytime from 9am-1pm or 2-6pm
Additional Graduation Information
Family and friends are welcome to attend the Saint Paul College Commencement Ceremony as guests of the 2020 graduates.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis for family and friends in the balcony area of Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
- Handicap-accessible seating will be available on the floor of the Roy Wilkins Auditorium at the RiverCentre. Please contact the Student Life Office by May 8, 2020 if any of your guests require these services at
email@example.com or 651.846.1659.
Free Shuttle Bus Service and Parking on Campus
Free Shuttle Bus Service will be provided for graduates, family and friends to and from Roy Wilkins Auditorium. Parking at Saint Paul College is free for the day.
Shuttle Bus Service Begins at 4:20pm
Bus service begins at 4:20pm at the main entrance of the College (the front circle) and will shuttle people to the Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
Graduates and their guests may choose to drive directly to the ceremony and park in nearby lots and pay for event parking. More information is available online:
Roy Wilkins Auditorium
Graduates may start arriving at 4:30pm to pick up your cap and gown and other information regarding the ceremony.
Graduates must be at Roy Wilkins Auditorium no later than 5:45pm – please use the Kellogg Street entrance to the Saint Paul RiverCentre. Follow the signs to Roy Wilkins Auditorium and gather in the area behind the main stage. Volunteers will be available to guide and direct graduates and their guests.